Choosing recovery starts by understanding the symptoms of substance use disorder and addiction. There is no one cause for addiction, which is a complex and chronic disease. The articles below will help you better understand the signs and symptoms of addiction and what causes it.
- 10 facts about substance abuse and addiction
- Recognizing the signs and symptoms of substance use disorders
- What are the risk factors for substance abuse?
- What are the signs of substance abuse dependency?
- What experts are saying about functioning alcoholics
- What are the signs of alcoholism?
- Substance abuse vs. substance dependence: What’s the difference?